Monday 18 December 2006

Hello! Hi! Salut! Karibu!


The joys of holiday boredom have spurred me on to start up my own blog. I've been thinking of doing this for a while but have always been put off by plans or work or more plans to not do work. I think this blog will be a nice device for me to enthuse in my photography; both academic and personal, as well as my love of journalism - by adding reviews and any features i might write in the future. It shall also be a place to just go on about the general or wacky events of an 18 going on 19 Londoner.

This blog may be a tad slow at times but consider it as a small baby in an incubator - it just needs patience, in the meantime theres a whole whole world of Anant Naik related junk to sift through on the interweb...

Flickr : My Photography
Myspace : My Personal Mypsace (complete with regulation photos)


Stay tuned folks!
Anant

No comments:

Powered By Blogger