Sunday 31 December 2006

Happy New Year!

2007 is well and truly underway. I saw in the new year working at the Park Lane Hilton , catering for the iron bribe of £10 an hour.Thats a good £80 plus tips, I'm not complianing! The night was rolling on just fine and dandy until a few youths started a brawl which resulted in the evacuation of 1100 people in about 15 minutes. There were flying glass bottles, chairs and people outposting unnecessary pride by throwing punches. Thankfully this was after the countdown(around 1.00am) so not many nights(as possible) were ruined. The countdown itself was sweet, I got to spend it with my brother and my Mum )who was a guest at the party), it was far better than a couple years ago when I was working and had a coffee cup in my fists at the stroke of midnight.

So, with 2006 behind us the only way is foreward and what better way to start it with the next installment of my student loan coming through any week now! Joy!

Finally Happy New Year to anyone sad enough or with enough pitty to be reading this!

p.s New Years Resolution coming soon

Anant

No comments:

Powered By Blogger