Sunday 24 December 2006

Crisis 1/3


Earlier today I completed my first of three night shifts as a volunteer for Crisis, a charity for homeless persons. Staggering in at just about half past ten this is the best time to write a post about it as I slept through most of the daylight hours today. Last night was quite something, we were understaffed due to a lack of volunteers, however everything ran smooth leaving Sam from management to declare it "one of those classic nights". Also on a more bizare note, I ran a couple of shifts with a girl named Kirsty, who studied at Roehampton University last year and lived in Bede House room 219(I'm in 212 - thats right across the hall). Well I beter get some food down me, gotta venture off for a second night in about 45 minutes. Hmm 10.00pm- 8.30am...the good life.

P.S Crisis are quite under-manned this year, so if anyone feels they can help get yourself down there.

P.P.S Unfortunately cameras arent permitted so no photo's I'm afraid!


Crisis Open Christmas 2006


Anant

No comments:

Powered By Blogger