Thursday 18 January 2007

Whilst The Workload's Away Anant Will Play

After a long hard two week stretch my autumn photography modules finally over. I had to present my photos to a group of about 20 students and lecturer's in and out of the studios today. It went suprisingly well and despite the pressure of grilling by lecturers(they seemed to dig them!) I dont think I did bad at all, trust me - when nervous, OD on skittles and bottled water. It turned out to be quite a strange day, with a humungus tree branch rolling down the studio roof(Roehamptons known for its tree's) and freak wind so strong it walks you down the street.

So anyway, now all that hard graft's done and dusted I can get down to some old skool fun during my Uni's two week 'Inter-Semester break' !Not entirly sure how to use the hours, probably meet up with some friends, watch snakes on a plane on DVD another 12 times over, review a couple albums and buy alot of crap online. Aren't Holidays just bliss?With rumours of 'refreshers week' at Roe spring semester looks bright and yes...orange. Roll on Spring!


Anant

No comments:

Powered By Blogger