Saturday 6 January 2007

Them Nudes Last Night

Went out to see my chum Neil play the Koko last night, exactly a month after my last gig (Maccabees, ULU). The gig was part of Club NME night and saw Neil's band Them Nudes play a short half hour set around midnight. I also had Aakash and Claire for company whilst in the lavish backstage area. We were amused by the cartoon put on loop which seemed to have the Harlem Globetrotters in it. The gig itself went great with the crowd diggin' Them Nudes alot. I've uploaded my favourite photos from the night to my flickr site, be sure to check them out! In other news, I moved back into uni this evening.Hurrah!

Them Nudes Myspace
Photos

Anant.

1 comment:

kathyfalks said...

bah! sorry i completely forgot about this, i wanted to go!i enjoyed the photos anyhow, the colour one and the andreas gursky link-v.cool. x

Powered By Blogger