Monday 2 April 2007

Happy Is An Understatement

The past week has been a great one indeed, first rewind back to last Thursday when I get a phone call from the RSU 'headquarters' letting me known that I've been voted 'RSU Newspaper Editor' for 2007/08 with no less than 605 votes(thats about 603 more than I imagined).

Then on Sunday morning, after what seemed to be an eternity(a.k.a 2 hours in real time) we finally got under the busy online server and bought 3 tickets for the Glastonbury Festival, as if my summer calendar wasn't already amazing enough(IOW and Muse at Wembley), I now get to trek back to the greatest festival on the planet with the company of my brother and Martin this June.

As if all of the above wasn't quite excessivly jammy enough, my brother managed to secure guestlist passes(free) for the two of us to see indie legends Travis(!) when they play the Hammersmith Apollo this May!

Anant


No comments:

Powered By Blogger